Court Date 30th July -and in a mess?

jopickett11
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6109 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just been reading another thread and someone mentions that you can look at some notes on why that bloke loast in his case again lloyds... does anyone know where this is, as considering i have the same judge on monday i would like to start getting prepared.. although i am heavily pregnant (and look like sh**) so he make take pitty on me!! (doubtful i know but let me dream!)

ta Jo Jo

I know i am becoming a pain in the arse with this... but just been reading some of the stuff saintly sent me to understand what went wrong in the lloyds Victory... alot on that thread talks about being prepared and so on... so having sorted all my court bundle etc out and all the reading i am doing on this site... why am i still not feeling like i can justify my case in my own words... what if i get asked questions that is in terminolgy i dont understand or i genuinly dont know the answer to without looking on the cag website (note to self to take laptop connected to cag!). I know i am going to get very flustered in there and dont want to look like a complete plum!

Ta yet again

Jo Jo

Hi Jopickett,

Have you sorted and sent in your Court Bundle. If not, do it now.

Have you been in touch with the Lit'n Team and told them you have a Full Case Hearing on 30th - they should be willing to settle now so have your up-to-date SOC including s.69 interest to date plus your Court Fees so you have a settlement figure they can agree. Email to Dino and ask who is handling your case so they can settle before the 30th. See here for contact details - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bank/94602-barclays-litigation-team-good.html.

Good luck, Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Jo,

Hold off on your court bundle just for now. Can you PM me your e-mail address please?

Also, when was the account opened, and what type of account is it?

Thanks.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

a) click on the users name.

b) a new page will open with a link to sending a personal message

c) type your message as you would do a post.

d) submit.

be aware that if the members inbox is full to capacity they will not be able to receive.

if you do get this, PM me and I will get them to empty some mail out to receive yours,,or pass on your message.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

I'm in my final preparations for tomorrow, used the court bundle from here, didnt send it to court.. so will be taking two copies with me tomorrow.. wander if i'll be ***** for not sending sooner? I spoke to barclays lit team on Friday and although two days previous they had agreed to settle, they told me that they will not be settling now due to the test case.. i'm happy with this in the long run as it will make a differance long term. Do you think Barlays will turn up tomorrow?

Jo

Hi Jo,

Sorry I didn't get back to you.

No, you won't get told off for not handing in a bundle becouse you had an impossible deadline. The CPR state that you should have at least 21 days before a hearing. This is why I said you don't really need anything - the original plan was to request adjournments and seek permission to amend POC's as per the new templates.

Now the recent news has hi-jacked the plans a little. The main thing you'll be hoping to achieve tomorrow now is to avoid the case being stayed. Yes, Barclays probably will turn up and they will be arguing for a stay.

What times your hearing? We'll see you there tomorrow and we'll bring the stay objections and adjournment requests, etc. It won't do any harm for you to bring your bundle if you want to.

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Hi Gary,

I'm sure your very busy at the moment so no worries about not geting back to me. My hearing is at 11am. Probably wont bring my bundle then as because of the short time scale it wasnt as well presented as i wanted it. What is the minimum i need to bring (just my court letters?)

Thanks

Jo

Bring a schedule and your statements, etc. In fact bring the bundle, it won't hurt. Probably won't need it but if you've done it already you may as well.

Hallo Jo,

Don't be slow,

Let us know,

How'd it go.

Slick (feeling poetic)

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Hi Slick and all those who are following my progress.

So I was in court on Monday... very nervous but thanks to GaryH and Zootscoot for the input. I met the famous Judge.. who agreed to adjourn until next sitting of bank charges... he asked me what contact i had with Barclays and i explained that i'd agreed settlement but not received or heard anything.. I think he agreed to adjourn on the basis that they still might settle... very doubtful though now... or has anyone agred a settlement since the OFT test case was announced?

I'm now hoping that when i next appear i will get a stay until the test case results come in, although i'm not too optamistic as the girl in court before me lost her case against barclays.

Not much else to tell on it really, feel abit deflated with it all so more poems may cheer me up slick!!!

Jo Jo

Jo, Jo, Joey Pickett.

Barclays Bum, you're gonna kick it.

God, What have I started - maybe be poetry is all we have while we wait.

Seriously, Jo - sorry you're feeling deflated. Were Barclays represented and did you try to have their defence Struck Out for non-compliance. How long is the adjournment.

Slick

Nice to meet you too Zoot... have been trying to contact Braclays but with no luck.. i think they've all packed their cases and gone to Spain!

Have you heard if anyone has got in contact with them to date?

Thabks again for Monday

Jo Jo

Good One Moggie... slick is well behind you now!! His ryhming is slipping! ha ha

Barclays weren't represented and it appears that the judge is representing them! (I'm sure he has a blankety barclays cheque book and pen!!!) - this is me trying to make light of my complete farse of a case!

Didn't attempt to get it thrown out as it was a iracle to get it adjourned - judge did this on the basis that I was half way through settling with Barclays... this was before rob saunders did a huge u-turn and backtracked on what he said... So its adjourned til next batch of bank charges at court.

Come on Judge

Dont be a grudge

Give me some leeway

before i jump on the freeway

Speak soon guys

Jo Jo