Carbootfreak v halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a quick question of where do i go next.......

Halifax gave me a loan but clearly verbally told me it would only be accepted if i took ppi etc...

followed the guide on here got all paperwork etc...

then after my second letter they,ve responded (after taking 8 weeks to do this)

that basically because i didnt prove i could pay my loan if i was out of work I had full protection of the ppi etc.. so whats the problem etc...

and they,ve done nothing wrong, heres a leaflet for the onbusmen and reply to what they have told me....

so (big sigh......) do i reply and ask them to clafiry me been verbally told about the loan been accepted or just go to court??

If so can someone help or point me in the right direction about wording??

Thanks xxxx

Just a quick question of where do i go next.......

Halifax gave me a loan but clearly verbally told me it would only be accepted if i took ppi etc...

followed the guide on here got all paperwork etc...

then after my second letter they,ve responded (after taking 8 weeks to do this)

that basically because i didnt prove i could pay my loan if i was out of work I had full protection of the ppi etc.. so whats the problem etc...

and they,ve done nothing wrong, heres a leaflet for the onbusmen and reply to what they have told me....

so (big sigh......) do i reply and ask them to clafiry me been verbally told about the loan been accepted or just go to court??

If so can someone help or point me in the right direction about wording??

Thanks xxxx

Hello,

That letter is no more than you would expect, I'm afraid.

Can you show me the copy of the letter that you sent??? If you don't want to post it on the site please pm me :D

When was the loan taken out???

Getting them to refund you ppi is like getting blood out of a stone, but you have to perservere and they will soon know that you are serious.

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hello,

That letter is no more than you would expect, I'm afraid.

Can you show me the copy of the letter that you sent??? If you don't want to post it on the site please pm me :D

When was the loan taken out???

Getting them to refund you ppi is like getting blood out of a stone, but you have to perservere and they will soon know that you are serious.

Hi

Well i used a templete from one of reidnets older posts on ppi, i,ll have to dig my copy of letters i used out at work tomorrow.

The loan was taken out in 2002 ive just finished my 5 year sentance with them!!!

They seem more concerned that what was my problem i,d had ppi cover and i could have claimed if needed, took them 8 weeks to get that reply tho!

(sorry at my mums using her pc so my info isnt at hand)

will pm you tomorrow hell and thanks xxx

Halifax cc Won settled in full after moneyclaim.

MBNA WON SETTLED IN FULL....

IKEA Data Protection Act sent 12/7/06 prelim sent 11/08/2006 gone to moneyclaim Ikea said they,d pay up but have yet to see the money

Halifax current Won!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi

Well i used a templete from one of reidnets older posts on ppi, i,ll have to dig my copy of letters i used out at work tomorrow.

The loan was taken out in 2002 ive just finished my 5 year sentance with them!!!

They seem more concerned that what was my problem i,d had ppi cover and i could have claimed if needed, took them 8 weeks to get that reply tho!

(sorry at my mums using her pc so my info isnt at hand)

will pm you tomorrow hell and thanks xxx

Ohhhh how very strange, you've gone from a carbootfreak into a dellydaisy, I do hope its not contagious or a computor virus. LOL:lol:

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW