aboound/additions catalogue problems

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6116 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

The problem i have is that i really detest using the 0870 numbers to contact my additions catalogue. I only have a mobile and it costs a fortune and when i do get the chance to call the automated voice tells me i haveto wait about 30 minutes!

As a result i have refused to call them and insist on communicating by letter or email which they take ages to respond to. The reason i need to contact them is that a bicycle i ordered has broken whilst my daughter was riding it, the bracket on the rear wheel that holds the chain just snapped. i called the catatlogue who told me that the bike company would call me. They never did and i just got a letter asking me to call them again! Then i was charged more delivery charge on all the heavy items i ordered. Then lastly, they charged me the pre sale price for another item.

I worte to them detailing all these points and i'm just getting so angry that they takes ages to respond then expect me to ring them!

I just wanted to check that i have the right to refuse to ring their 0870 number and expect them to either call me or communictae and sort my problems out via email or letter

tahnks