Temp Limit Fee

43rooler
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6095 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I am helping my disabled sister reclaim her charges back from HSBC after successfully claiming back mine from Barclays with the help from this site.

After searching in CAG for Temp Limit Fee I have not found out what this is or weather it is reclaimable.

I have nearly finished the spreadsheet and really need to know more about this illusive Temp Limit Fee

Please, please, please does anyone know?

Temp limit fee is in relation to your sister requesting that they up her overdraft limit temporarily. Unfortunately this fee is not reclaimable. Then again HSBC have just recently brought in new letters informing people that they have agreed, at your request (even though you didn't actually request it), to pay items out of your account when it exceeds your limit. This they tell you will cost you there standard fee of £25.

If this temp limit fee was applied a while ago then unfortunately you cannopt claim it. If it was applied recetly then claim it and argue the toss.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D