Urgent, Tresspass laws?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6122 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A guy from Welcome called round, I asked him to leave the property 3 times ( he was on my doorstep in the garden) he refused and said he has a statutory right to come onto my property, and his company is covered by special laws that allow them access at any time, even after being asked to leave. When He refused to leave, I stupidly chucked a cup of water at him. He is now saying that I have committed common assault? and his office will be calling the police. Anyone got any ideas?

He refused to identify himself or where he was from, I only know because he chucked a letter at me for my partner.

I have called the Police who are coming around because the guy said he was coming back after work to smash the windows!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

removed

Hehe. But am I correct in that as the person living here, to use reasonable force to remove an uninvited visitor after I have asked them 3 times to leave?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If he reappears, call the police and don't engage with him at all.

As for Welcome, raise a formal complaint with them stating that they are in breach of the OFT guidance, which requires them to make an appointment if they want to call - which, of course, you needn't agree to.

Also complain to TS.

If he reappears, call the police and don't engage with him at all.

As for Welcome, raise a formal complaint with them stating that they are in breach of the OFT guidance, which requires them to make an appointment if they want to call - which, of course, you needn't agree to.

Also complain to TS.

They are also not allowed to use threatening behaviour ;) But more importantly as the debtor he was after is a Girl, and I clearly am not, being a big hairy man, and informed him that the person he was after was not in, I would say its a clear case of an uninvited person turning up, committing tresspass after beign asked to leave 3 times, and then threatening property damage.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]