Claim through a third party

Scotsman_1984
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6115 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having read several different posts about reclaiming charges from The Abbey, im strongly considering using a third party to do the hard work for me?

So im looking for advice as to whether this is a good idea, or should i go alone, i've sourced 1 who seem to take the smallest cut - 10%

Please help!!

financialclaimsuk.com - your financial resource - returning your money to you

I really would advise against it, its not that hard once you get your head round it, so much so that i am doing 2 claims of my own, 11 of mother in laws, 1 of father in laws, and 1 of FILs friends, i am not charging apart from what it actually costs me in postage and ink ect, i dont think it is fair to charge for doing it, all the help you could possibly need is on these boards

:madgrin:

• We can get you your statutory interest of 8% p.a. AND any overdraft interest incurred on your charges (as much as 29.9% p.a.)

There you go, they are amateurs at best, and at worst charlatans, you cannot have both rates of interest, my advice? Dont touch them with a barge pole, its not that hard and there are alot of people on here that will be happy to help you for free.

I have heard some horror stories on here from people using 3d parties and there is one at the moment that is still making sense of the mess that these "ambulance chasers" caused her.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Scotman, is there an address for correspondence that you can use in England? I say this cos the Scottish Small Claims is different to our and this can make a difference to your claim

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed