Odgie V Lloyds

Odgie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6124 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Am currently awaiting a response to my most recent letter to lloyds, in it I told them that I was not satisfied with the (bog standard) letter I received in response to my initial claim. I gave them 14 days to respond to my "with out prejudice" request . It has now gone well past that period so am going to move forward and and make a date with the courts.

I am so grateful to this site, and consider myself very lucky to have been pointed in its direction by a friend who is also fighting for his charges to be refunded.

i will no doubt have a load of questions when I am in a position to contact the courts.

When I win this site will definitely be receiving some sponsorship.

O

Odgie

Sounds like it have it under control, but just in case please make sure you print off the Step-by-Step guide and tick off as you go along. Also have a look at Wiki - they have just changed the navigation links to make things easier to find

Best of luck

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON