No Barclaycard CCA £330 outstanding but £700 charges what do I do?

kiri260180

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5175 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I am in a bit of a pickle and I dont quite know where to go from here.

I had a barclaycard account I defaulted on it and had to start paying a DCA back there is £330 left on the account, I recently asked for CCA and list of charges and it turns out the only copy of the CCA they have is unreadable, you can make out my signature and theirs but you cant read anything else.

Where do I go from here - I will list what is going on round my head as that may be easier to read.

Do I ask for them to write off the £330 as I no longer aknowldge it?

Does this mean that I wont be able to claim back my charges?

Do I ask for them to write off the £330 and also claim back the interest that I have paid over the account period?

If I claim back the charges am I admitting to the debt?

Please I really need some help with this one, I am trying to draft a letter back to them and I really dont know what to say.

Please Help!

Im no expert and this is just what id do, if your balance is £330 and they owe you £700 in charges, id go after them for charges and default removal, if you win, which is pretty much guarnteed i would of thought, you will end up with £400 and a default removal.

Maybe wait for a more intellectual post from somoene not as thickie as me :D

Im no expert and this is just what id do, if your balance is £330 and they owe you £700 in charges, id go after them for charges and default removal, if you win, which is pretty much guarnteed i would of thought, you will end up with £400 and a default removal.

Maybe wait for a more intellectual post from somoene not as thickie as me :D

Ditto

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.