Advice/help wanted - Case Mgmt Conference

tiberius

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello!

I am in receipt of 'Notice of Case Management Conference' which is to take place in September.

Can anyone offer any help or advice as to what this will entail? :confused:

Many thanks. :-D

Bruce

Hi, thanks for the reply Chauvesouris.

Unfortunately we don't know what a Directions Hearing is either?!

The letter states that the conference will take place at a County Court and that we should attend, however, we are at a bit of a loss as to whether should have anything prepared or what will be expected?

Any advice much appreciated.

I just get a load of error messages whenever I try to log in to the wiki. Is it just me? Is there a known problem?

Directions and case management are about deciding what will happen next in your claim. At a case management conference you would be putting your suggestions for how you want the case to proceed. This would probably include a request to have their defence struck out as an abuse of process (which would stand a good chance of being accepted if HSBC don't even turn up - which they probably won't). Failing a strike out order, you would be looking for an order for both parties to file their case (the draft directions order that can be found on these forums is a good example of the sort of thing).

When is your conference date?

Hiya tiberius, can you type out the wording you have received on your notification... will help us lowly mortals answer your question/understand what chau said

case management? ... must be a new wave judge gawd help us all when chau gets there :grin:

pete

Heres the exact wordiing on the document. "TAKE NOTICE that the Case Management Conference will take place 24 September 2007 at 10:30 AM at Shrewsbury County Court etc. When you should attend.

Please Note: This case may be released to another Judge, possibly at a different court. "