My Court Bundle

nicgould1981

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5415 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've just spent the day getting my Court Bundle together, and wondered if you could take a look at it and see if I've got everything - its massive!

Contents:

Witness Statement

Latest Schedule of Charges

Correspondence

Relevant Case Law Summary

Early Day Motion

OFT's Action on Credit Card Charges

The Competition Commission Report

The McNamara Interview

Australian Default Fees Report

BBC Commission Conclusion

Dunlop V New Garage

UTCCR 1999

UCTA 1977

SOGA 1982

I'm going to the Small Claims Court in August.

Where did you get that from, i have been scratching my head trying to find it. Although its printed out under the statement of evidence to print out the links don't work or you need to look else where. I am trying to find the Australian Default charges report , Nicole Rich, but i only get a link to a down load site asking for pass words etc.

Robinson -v- Harman [1848] 1 Exch Rep 850; (1843-60) All ER 383

Damages, Contract

Damages for breach of contract should compensate the victim of the breach for the loss of his contractual bargain. Baron Parke: "The rule of the common law is, that where a party sustains a loss by reason of a breach of contract, he is, so far as money can do it to be placed in the same situation, with regard to damages as if the contract had been performed."

• Haha 1

Robinson -v- Harman [1848] 1 Exch Rep 850; (1843-60) All ER 383

Damages, Contract

Damages for breach of contract should compensate the victim of the breach for the loss of his contractual bargain. Baron Parke: "The rule of the common law is, that where a party sustains a loss by reason of a breach of contract, he is, so far as money can do it to be placed in the same situation, with regard to damages as if the contract had been performed."

So what i have just been quoted above, printed out would be good enough for a court bundle, no in-depth case report.