HFC & TBI Financial

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I am a newbie. I have just been given a ccj for an old debt, (about 6 years) of £13k in favour of TBI Financial acting on behalf of HFC.

Like an idiot, and because I have no documentary records to either accept or reject the ammount of debt, I just rolled over and didnt contest or defend anything before or during the CCJ process. Fool! I really wish I had come accross some of the priceless information on this forum before now!

I it now too late to do anything??

Any advice would be very gratefully received!

Hi all, I am a newbie. I have just been given a ccj for an old debt, (about 6 years) of £13k in favour of TBI Financial acting on behalf of HFC.

Like an idiot, and because I have no documentary records to either accept or reject the ammount of debt, I just rolled over and didnt contest or defend anything before or during the CCJ process. Fool! I really wish I had come accross some of the priceless information on this forum before now!

I it now too late to do anything??

Any advice would be very gratefully received!

It is possible, i na few cases, to have a CCJ 'set aside' , However there needs to be good grounds for this. If the debt was statute barred then that's a pretty good reason. I don't know how much of these forums you have read thus far but you'll need to clarify just how old this debt was (or more to the point when you last made a payment or acknowledged the debt) when you were given a CCJ. You'll need to send a SAR and a CCA (templates in library) letter to the Original Creditor. As and when they comply with this legal request, you will get the details you need o take this any further.

In the meantime, have a good read around. You can never stop learning here.

• Haha 2

Just hate every DCA out there