Business Account Help

dickeggsy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6118 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello again everyone.

i am just after a bit of advice concerning a business account i am helping a mate out with.

i know he can claim for unpaids out and paid referrals but what else can you claim for on a business account.

for example ''commission'' , can he claim for this and what is it exactly.:confused:

any help would be greatly appreciated as always.:)

Hi

I would check very carefully to see if you have any original statements as with the statement you get an "advance notification of charges" sheet. This gives you a full breakdown of what you are being charged for.

There are various charges including Automated debits, credits paid in, cheques paid in and so on. They also hide in here Paid referral fees. I don't think you can claim back any of the account charges but you certainly can claim the referral fees.

I had this problem with my copy statements. They listed £298.99 commision but there was no breakdown of what the charges were for. It was only when i found this old copy of my own i realised there were more hidden charges.

Have a good look for any old original statements.

Good Luck

Jay

:)

Hi Dickeggsy,

B's changed their business state's at end of 2002. Till then the state's showed a breakdown of all the "Commission" chgs separately so you can see what is reclaimable and what is normal a/c chgs.

From 2003 on, the entry is simply "Comm'n Chgs for the period". So for later years you need the Advance Notification, which Jaym refers to, to see what of the total Comm'n is reclaimable.

Are you working from original state's or copies from bank.

Also, watch out for Unpaid Fee, Unpaid Out which show only on state's when something is bounced.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

thanks very much for the replies .

i am working from copies so it looks like my mate will have to try and find the originals.

the unpaids outs come to around £400 but he reckons they have charged him thousands over the years which could account for the commission charges.

he's a tattoist and has promised me a free tattoo that he will design if i can get him some money back and he is bloody good so wish me luck.

priceless advice as usual , once again thanks guys.