pete v barclays want my money back

timmo69uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6520 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello I am a small fish in a very large pond and I need the help of all the big fish out there can you all please help me through this I want to get my overdraft charges back from my bank were do I start. All help one another and we will win. My claim might not be a large one but all wins are good for the small fish. please let me know how to start and get through this all help welcome. thxs pete

Hi everyone im new on here and would like all the help I can get. I want to get my overdraft bank charges returned to me. As you can see im with Barclays anyone in the same position could you please give me guidance in the prosses of what to do and how to start:confused:

this needs to be your first port of call:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5

spend a couple fo days reading, reading and reading again before you start writing letters. The process is not difficult, but you do ned to understand it before you start.

When you've read the step-by-step guide and the FAQ, then we can answer any questions you sitll have.

Good luck!

... a little

Mahala is a powerful thing ...

If you like my advice, please click the scales.

All advice is offered informally. If in any doubt, seek professional advice.

Barclays:claiming £908. Defence filed

Simply Be: settled in full

Abbey: Claim issued for DPA compliance order

GE Capital: Claim issued for DPA compliance order

Aktiv Kapital: Failed to comply with CCA disclosure. Debt unenforceable.

If this site has helped you, please make a donation to help keep it going.

thxs Mahala

will read, read, and read some more is there a letter 1,2,3,etc that can be used by everyone to fight the same bank let me know if you can. I have telephoned my bank and asked for 6 years bank statements they said they would send them and it would cost me £5 when I receive them and check my charges what do i do next and what is DPA.