Hi all

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5180 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1st time I've posted anything on any forum so here goes...

My sister in law sent me the link to the moneysavingexpert site a couple of months back and I thought I'd give it a go. Read all the instructions/advice on there and started writing the standard letters etc etc

I've only just stumbled across this site and am busy reading up on all sorts of additional info - thanks to everyone who has put their comments on here as it is very good to know other peoples stories.

I've made claims agaisnt A+L £6000 and Woolwich £1500 (both including interest)

A+L offered just over £2000 and Woolwich £855.

Have served proceedings on both via moneyclaim online - Woolwich only this morning.

A+L have admitted part of the claim (basically what they had already offered plus the court fee) so I've declined that and will await the next stage.

Luckily have a fair amount of experience of the litigation process from my job so it doesn't hold too many fears or I may well have opted to take what they had offered and ran. Have decided to persevere as based on what I've read and gut feel I hope I will get a figure much nearer to what I have claimed through the Courts.

Fingers crossed! icon12.gif

Hello,

Welcome to the forum, I am a new member also & wondered if you could help as you seem to be on the right track with your claims.

My claim against the TSB has gone as far as court action but i have just been advised that my claim has been struck out due to "no reasonable grounds for bringing a claim" there is a list of particulars the court requires but it is in legal jargon and i am at a bit of a loss.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Biscit.

Guest louis wu

Hello Jim

It seems your quite organised. Just a quick word of advice. This site is quite different from MSE (not better/worse, just different), so it will be worth looking at the forums for A&L/Woolwich to see what tactics are being used at the moment. There is also various discussions about the AQ's (if they are still being used at your court) so have a good look at that.

That said, welcome to CAG, hope it wont be too long before your added to the long list of winners.

Good luck

louis

Guest louis wu

Biscit, It would be a good idea if you started a thread in the TSB forum.

To get advice, you will need to specify what you have done so far, what the banks responces have been, what documents you have supplied to the court, and exactly what requirements the court is asking for. In addition to all that, you will need to give any further info as to why your claim has been struck out.

Do that in the TSB forum, and someone will point you in the right direction

louis