CCJ Removal

cf1958

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does any one know if you can have a CCJ removed if the debt consisted of unfair charges, My son got a CCj against him in Sep 2004 for a Mothercare Card the debt was only £140 he is sure that charges on this account was well over this. currently awaiting a list of charges from GE Money.

im going through the same thing:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/legalities/105945-resubmitting-n244-last-chance.html

I submitted an N244 form through court forms online. There are several reasons you can do this, listed here:

• Fraud and Identity theft. Somebody used your name or address to obtain credit, which resulted in a County Court judgement without you knowing.
  • Not given 28 days notice to pay.
  • Incorrect address when the summons and judgement took place.
  • Summons not received, not sent by recorded mail.
  • Unable to attend court and defend yourself.
  • The judgement should not appear on the credit files if it debt was settled within 28 days.
  • In case of agreement to settle 'out of court' with the plaintiff, you should not have received a Judgement.
  • If you did not receive any notification of the judgement/s made against you, then you can appeal.
  • Acceptance of full amount of the judgement at the time, but now only agree partially
  • Summons taken out against both yourself and another person jointly one only one party received summons
  • Inavailability /out of the country, etc between the issue of the summons and entry of the judgement.
  • Summons received late, so not given 21 days to reply to the court. If the summons was 21 days late then the judgement would have already been made.

Highlighted is the option that I am going for as on my card the limit was £200 and the CCJ was > £560.