Lloyds vs a badly overdrawn boy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6111 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I recently won a case against Natwest (Won £666, ironic huh?) and I have started to claim against Lloyds. After recieving a list of charges, I added them up which came to a whopping £2600! I wrote to them and their reply was basically telling me it was my fault I got overdrawn and I had actually "Agreed" to have these charges taken out of my bank! Can anybody who has delt with these cheeky monkeys please advise me on how to word my next correspondance (as I just want to put down lots of swearing!)

Thank you very much!

Hi

Letter Before Action:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/92-3-letter-before-action.html

I think you will find it will be a much longer battle against Lloyds than your previous one, but it will be worth it in the end;)

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

• 2 weeks later...

I got a letter back from Lloyds stating they are dealing with my request and will get back to me no later than 27th august. That is quite a while after the 14 days I stated on my letter. Does anybody think they really are bogged down with so many complaints it would take them that long to process it, or are they playing for time? Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

:)

Ok, Ive just got a letter this morning from Lloyds stating that because they are taking legal proceedings with the OFT, they have stated they have permission from the FSA to suspend all requests until their case is resolved. They have said this might take MONTHS to resolve so basically myself, or anyone else claiming, won't be able to do anything now until it is finished on their terms! Has anyone else had this? Am I the first? Are the bank playing for more time? Is this Legal???

Help!!!!!!

Ditto to Nics post. The decision is the courts not LLoyds, the FSA's nor the OFT's. Keep going until the courts decide otherwise, quite a few posts on here have said the courts are carrying on. Plus if you don't file at court you run the risk of losing charges on or near the 6 year deadline. Filing now will fix the 6 year point for you.