Is this happening all over the UK?

Guest Gertie100
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6077 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

OK, I can do the agri side of things, and I've got 18,000 chucks, 180 cattle, 800 sheep, and how big is this island ????? :confused:

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gertie100

I'm in for the practical stuff - hubby carpenter, joiner, plumber, veg grower etc.

What's the initial outlay going to be?

You're expecting to be paid for this?? This is an emergency evacuation procedure for when the Zombies take over and start eating people's faces off!

Don't know how big the island is, haven't found it yet - but a certain amount of those animals would be welcome, yes. Possibly not the sheep - it depends on whether we can cultivate flax - because sheep grazing is quite destructive, and we need our island community to last for at least as long as it takes for all the satiated Zombies to rot to bits and we can reclaim the planet...

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

Mechanic'd do at a pinch, but we'd still need someone with at least a basic idea of trig, physics, engineering.

How would they weld a plough without electricity? Do I really have to answer that one, or have you had a good think and become ashamed of yourself in the meantime? ;)

:oops: :oops: :oops: Suitably ashamed. Told you it was all that Cava and V

Guest Gertie100

No, not expecting to be paid - wondering more what it would cost me....

also any ideas why my icons are arse backwards?

:o which is meant to be embarrassment according to my little list (purple face) always turns out as EEK?

Ostrich would be good, can use them for getting around on as well as eating them, and have you seen the size of them eggs!! I bought one once off the farmers market, need one hell of a big pan. Takes about an hour to hard boil and is equivelant to about 24 hens eggs. Imagine laying that - ouch!

Irish Post: Uphill battle to save Tara

A wee festival going on next weekend, with funds raised to help the campaign against the development on this heriatge site.

It makes me feel physically sick, it honestly does. I didn't know one of the burial sites had gone already. :mad:

Funnily enough on the pefect wee island ye have dreamed of!!1

No, I'm afraid Ireland's too big for a re-start of the human race. Y'see, you can't defend it very well as you can land in all sorts of places around the coastline and it's quite big. Will definitely consider it as a stepping-stone thoug;, after the Zombies begin to rot away when everyone else has been eaten, our intrepid band of survivors and children of survivors will find it easier to purify the world piece by piece, island by island :)

-----

Alright, then you won't mind if we use you as bait if the unthinkable happens and an infected person somehow manages to wash up on the island? They go for fast-moving, warm targets first, so you can run in one direction and we'll all go in the other!

Of course you know that once you've been bitten we're going to have to shoot you in the head...

-----

hasnt anyone told you im very slowwwwwwww moving like a snail takes hours to get down street but ive heard lexys good with meat soooo lol xxkia

I'm afraid you've already stated that you're unpalatable to Zombies, kia my love - for the good of our survivor community, you've been democratically elected chief hare. Sorry, and all that... :D

-----

Oi, who left all this meat outside my door, and who are these strange folks staggering up the path ????

What's worse, it's hammmering down AGAIN :(

Kia and Bookie, can you turn the 'hocus pocus' off now please, I dont want another flood

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

But look on the bright side - not only will Zombies not go for random deat meat lying around on the ground (kia), they're too stupid to use boats; you can paddle around on top of the flood to your heart's content, lexy, while all the little fishies will speed up our reclaimation efforts :D

-----

have thrown off the zombies as there no good at paddling canoes got no arms there armless really (get it dont put to the vote will you )its battering here as well lexy so must have jinxed me self as well lol ps thats your scarecrow silly boy not some zombies or was it ahhhhhxxkia pps who let them know where i was then

like it wolley it has done both today rained and sunshined again but feel cheated as they said sunshine all day must be that lexys fault hes been doing that rain dance again getting me back for sending the zombies after his dodgy meat lolxxkia

I think its happening in the majority of Europe ( the rain) and in other places that form the minority, eg. Bulgaria, Venice as examples, people are dying of the heat with temperatures reaching 107 and some dying as a result. Extraordinary, to say the least.

Well its been mega hot here all week I must say and its about to go 'bang, bang' any minute, but I like that...

I was brown in May and white in June and most of July..then suddenly after some serious walking..I turned brown again !

Im liking this unpredicatability..but with total respect and sympathy to all those poor people who have suffered and lost their belongings and had their houses damaged in the unbelievable weather thats taken place in England especially. My heart goes out to them and I have watched the news and been shocked.

I never knew that the areas I have seen were succeptable to floods. A terrible catastrophy.