Mobile Media Systems Ltd - AVOID AT ALL COSTS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5255 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I believe Mobile Media Systems Ltd are corrupt and warn anyone against using them.

I recently finished a 12 month contract with cashback provided by "Mobile Media Systems Ltd". The deal was bought through "onestopphoneshop". As with many others I had my concerns about the "too good to be true" nature of the deal. 12 months free line rental by cashback and the terms and conditions, though complex, were hardly terribly difficult to follow.

Everything was fine at first but sadly by the 4th instalment of 5 I trusted these guys and send my claim by regular post. Of course they insist on original copies of bills and so on and everything must be received within a one month window etc. I sent everything exactly the same as for instalment 1, 2, and 3, which were paid without problem.

Bet you'll never guess - my 4th claim was "never received". What a surprise! Consequently this invalidated by claim for installment 4 and 5 (because once you have missed a claim, you are ineligible for later claims). Thus I am out of pocket to the tune of £192.

It is possible that my claim was indeed lost in the post, but this seems highly unlikely to me. Take this as a warning about the company. My advice is that if you see a cashback advert check out whether "Mobile media systems Ltd" are involved and steer well clear.

It is true that if you dont deal with Mobile Media Systems they wont be able to defraud you of money you are owed.

You don't say which mobile network you were connected to, but if by any chance it was 3UK, you may find they'll take up the matter on your behalf and clawback the amount from the dealer.

It was orange. I haven't approached them or onestopphoneshop yet either. I suppose I really ought to. I have of course written to Mobile Media Systems but that letter appears to have been lost in the post also...