BankFodder BankFodder

cheddar

Cheddar Vs Natwest (round 2 ding ding!) ***WON***

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4560 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Got a call back to say it will be credited by the end of the week.....still nothing. On phone to them now :(

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Okay got told it may go in later today or weekend, I don't really see the point in the chase team tbh when they can't really check anything, only repeat back what they're being told to say. I'll leave it until Monday and will have to kick off (nicely of course) then.

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Its a shame this has been moved here cos i haven't even had my money yet and still don't have it and they just CANNOT tell me whats going on, time and again i just get told they will chase it up and i've been told the same just now.

So do I make a complaint to the ombudsman now?

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Rang again today i have no idea why though as they simply cannot tell me whats going on so I informed them i would be making a complaint to the ombudsman to which i was told 'ok then'. They couldn't care less if they tried really.

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Can't believe you are still waiting.

Can I suggest you make it VERY PLAIN to the FOS (if that is who you are complaining too) that you are not asking them to settle a dispute as they will probably give you the runaround which has happened to me. :o

If my advice has been helpful tip the scales

West brom SETTLED

Halifax current SETTLED IN FULL

halifax curent (2nd) stayed. Visa - SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

halifax for the 3rd time. LBA sent

Egg - SETTLED GE Money - SETTLED Barclaycard SETTLED twice

Sainsbury's - Awaiting court date

Co-op cc SETTLED IN FULL 2nd claim. Settled in full

National Westminster Settled in full. 2nd claim. N1 submitted

HFC bank SETTLED. HFC 2nd claim - lba sent 21/10/08 Time Retail N1 filed Argos settled in full Creation - SETTLED IN FULL

Hiya guys it eventually went in last weekend, what a joke eh?

Ex CAG helper ^_^

Apsolutely disgusting but I'm pleased they finally coughed up. Are you going to ask for compensation from FOS.

If my advice has been helpful tip the scales

West brom SETTLED

Halifax current SETTLED IN FULL

halifax curent (2nd) stayed. Visa - SETTLED

2nd visa LBA sent

halifax for the 3rd time. LBA sent

Egg - SETTLED GE Money - SETTLED Barclaycard SETTLED twice

Sainsbury's - Awaiting court date

Co-op cc SETTLED IN FULL 2nd claim. Settled in full

National Westminster Settled in full. 2nd claim. N1 submitted

HFC bank SETTLED. HFC 2nd claim - lba sent 21/10/08 Time Retail N1 filed Argos settled in full Creation - SETTLED IN FULL