Response to DPA letter

Robert_Brenchley
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6520 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

In response to my DPA letter, MBNA have sent a list of charges applied to my account since it was opened, with a form to fill and return if I want all the information I asked for. Has anyone else recieved one of these, and if so, was the list of charges complete? Is it worth persisting and getting the whole lot, or should I go ahead and fight them on the basis of what I have?

Regards

Robert Brenchley

They have a right to ask you to prove your identity , by form if they want.They are doing this to be awkward as it's obvious they know who you are and have felt sure enough of the facts in the past to be sending you your statements etc.

What information do you think is missing if you say they have provided you with your list of charges ?

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

What they're offering if I ask for the full monty seems to be a set of statements. In all probablility, it wouldn't add anything significant, and I've no worries about providing ID and a cheque for £10. But I wanted to check just in case.

Regards

Robert Brenchley

If you sent the DPAR letter in the libary ? it does say statements will do . So I'm unsure of your point ? .

Sorry if I'm missing something :confused:

Send the form and money and wait until your papers arrive if you then think something is missing then please post here again.

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.