Letter to ask about charges

carl _wall
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6513 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is there a letter which is on here to write to banks and ask for all the charges they have put on to the accounts.

I have accounts that have been closed can i claim on those accounts. Can anybody help

Barclays £180-LBA Sent after response from Prelims letter (Response offered £72 as goodwill)

Marbles £385-Respnse from LBA Letter (Response offered £200 as goodwill)

Halifax Morgage £430-LBA Sent after response from Prelims letter (No Response)

Halifax C/C - £275-LBA Sent after response from Prelim Letter (Response No Offer)

Halifax B/A - £1004-LBA Sent after response from Prelims letter (No Response)

Halifax B/A - £746-LBA Sent after response from Prelims letter (No Response)

Halifax B/A - £210-LBA Sent after response from Prelim Letter (Response Offered £80 F&F)Halifax B/A - £961-LBA Sent after response from Prelims letter (No Response)

Halifax C/C - £120-LBA Sent after response from Prelim Letter (Response No Offer)

Halifax C/C - £325-LBA Sent after response from Prelim Letter (Response No Offer)

Hi and welcome to the site.

The short answer is 'yes' to both of your questions.

Please have a thorough read through the bank charges FAQs - there is a step-by-step guide and lots of other important information.

If you have any further questions after reading through the FAQs then please ask away, but let us know which bank so we can move this thread to the appropriate section.

Good luck.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Sorry to be pain i cant find letter to ask how many charges i had on my account, i have 7 credit card accounts to write to, 4 for me and 3 for my wife, MBNA 3 accs, Egg, Halifax, Barclaycard and marbles, 3 Bank accounts one joint, 2 for me and 2 loans and my previous mortgage before i sorted out my new one. I had, i did hit a bad financial state which the charges help towards, I have alot of hard work ahead i feel, can you pass the link to me with the letter to ask

Thanks

Barclays £180-LBA Sent after response from Prelims letter (Response offered £72 as goodwill)

Marbles £385-Respnse from LBA Letter (Response offered £200 as goodwill)

Halifax Morgage £430-LBA Sent after response from Prelims letter (No Response)

Halifax C/C - £275-LBA Sent after response from Prelim Letter (Response No Offer)

Halifax B/A - £1004-LBA Sent after response from Prelims letter (No Response)

Halifax B/A - £746-LBA Sent after response from Prelims letter (No Response)

Halifax B/A - £210-LBA Sent after response from Prelim Letter (Response Offered £80 F&F)Halifax B/A - £961-LBA Sent after response from Prelims letter (No Response)

Halifax C/C - £120-LBA Sent after response from Prelim Letter (Response No Offer)

Halifax C/C - £325-LBA Sent after response from Prelim Letter (Response No Offer)

All the letter templates you need are available in the library on this site.

However before you start sending letters please take my previous advice and read through the FAQs thoroughly - this will take a few days to go through but you need to be well prepared.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

As Barracad has said, it is vital that you read the FAQs.

You must understand, fully, each step that you take (and you'll find that information in the FAQs.

Remember that you are taking on a major financial organisation with unlimited funds and a very efficient legal department. If you try to run before you've learned to walk, you'll fall flat on your face and probably lose your case.

Follow the correct procedure and you WILL win.

Start your own thread in the appropriate section and after reading the FAQs, if there is any thing you don't understand then post to your own thread and someone will help you.

Good Luck with your claim and welcome to the Best forums on the internet.

:)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Start your own thread in the appropriate section and after reading the FAQs, if there is any thing you don't understand then post to your own thread and someone will help you.

I will now close this for you

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6513 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks