barclays default account-advice needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6113 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On checking my credit file on experian I noticed that Barclays had defaulted my account in April of last year. The citizens advice bureau had written to them in Feb and March asking them to stop charges and interest and to agree to a token payment.there was no response to these letters.Barclays closed my account in may 06 and demanded outstanding overdraft be paid in full. I could not pay and they made a 12 month agreement to me paying a certainn amount then review.I had cleared the balance within 10 weeks and in fact only made agreed amount once,the next was increased payment. I was never sent default notice and was not aware of this fact until a few days ago.I have just reclaimed my charges back from B and discussed this with litigation team.They said they were unaware my account had defaulted. Anyone know if I can do anythig about this. Barclays deny ever recieving letters fron CAB

Take a look through the other threads as there are a few ways you can go.

I'm just about to try the same thing with B's, so keep your thread up to date and we'll see how we get on...