HSBC Charges Help Needed

KennyH1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recieved a settlement offer from HSBC which is for the amount claimed. I was informed that i would receive the money 2weeks after my acceptance. The two weeks is up today (17/7/7) and the money is not in my account. HSBC now say that there solicitors are dealing with it. but i cannot get any responce from the solicitors.

Guest louis wu

What advice do you need?

You will need to supply details of what stage your claimis up to, amounts, who are the solicitors, what efforts you have made to contact them, how the offer from HSBC was made etc

I had a similar situation with my bank, they wrote to say I would have the money back in 1 week and it took 3 weeks of hassling from me to get them to pay it back!

The excuse they gave to me was they were indundated with a backlogs of claims to process and pay. I wrote them a polite, but firm letter stating that they were in breach of what had been formally agreed and as banks are normally very pedantic about dates where customers paying them was concerned, I expected the same when they were due to pay me.

2 days after I sent the letter I received a phone call to apologise and the money was in my account the following morning. So don't accept that their solicitors are dealing with it, the matter has already been dealt with and closed in order for them to write to you in the 1st place to say you will receive your money back!! They are just being slack. The money should be in your account by now, so write to them today and let them know it!!!!!

Good luck, and let us know how you get on.

Miss Pink Panther