Defence stands struck out and court vacated.**WON**

gab55

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5177 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have received a letter today from my local court to say that: LLOYDS FAILED TO FILE ANS SERVE DOCUMENTS, PURSUANT TO THE ORDER OF THE 21/5 AND THE 26/6 AND THE DEFENCE STANDS STRUCK OUT AND THE COURT VACATED AND FULL PAYMENT DUE FORTHWITH TO THE CLAIMANT.

Has this happened to anyone else, when is payment likely as forthwith means immediate! do i need to chase [problem] or leave it to the courts.

Thanks

This is common.

Without any background, to clarify, does the court document say Judgement for Claimant (usually at the top)?

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Hi

Sorry being really thick here, i have just found another letter that reads:

The defence be struck out without further order and judgment shall be entered for the claimant.

I have spoken to the court and they say i need do nothing and to contact them if they do not pay?

So i take it taht means they are entering the judgement on my behalf and i just sit and wait for payment?

Is taht right, i have read your thread but not sure if i need to go down those lines.

Thanks again

The court staff, they mean well, but frequently misinform.

You say entering judgement, but you have this already.

Yes you can do nothing and wait and they may well pay in any event, but I would keep the pressure up as my post 4 above.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Hi

I have received a letter today from my local court to say that: LLOYDS FAILED TO FILE ANS SERVE DOCUMENTS, PURSUANT TO THE ORDER OF THE 21/5 AND THE 26/6 AND THE DEFENCE STANDS STRUCK OUT AND THE COURT VACATED AND FULL PAYMENT DUE FORTHWITH TO THE CLAIMANT.

Has this happened to anyone else, when is payment likely as forthwith means immediate! do i need to chase [problem] or leave it to the courts.

Thanks

What order did they not comply with, just out of interest? And which court?

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Back?! Where did I go?:confused:

I'm always here, me. Just sometimes you don't see me!!:o :D

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Damn. Busted again! I forgot you super-dupers were all seeing!:D

Hi

They didnt file and serve thier documents by 18/6, so were given an extension until 4pm 11/7 and missed that too!!!, its Bournemouth court.

I've won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Money in the bank today,

Amount claimed 2700.00

Amount received 2700.00.

This is also my second win as i won on account 1 in may for 2200.00,

4700.00 better off hopefully now we can get sorted and restore some normality to the finances.

Thanks to all who helped.

Rec'd your bundle docs, for which my thanks. Sori if I should not be posting on here, but all this computer stuff fazes me! Couldnt open the image tho, wonder if thats my ancient machine, or just me.

Rec'd your bundle docs, for which my thanks. Sori if I should not be posting on here, but all this computer stuff fazes me! Couldnt open the image tho, wonder if thats my ancient machine, or just me.

Sori folks, posted on wrong thread. Am looking to respond to Guido T. Blasted computers, hate 'em!!!!

My thanks for Court bundle docs. Great stuff!!! Couldnt open the image tho. Dont know whether thats me or my ancient machine. Apologies if I am posting in the wrong place, all this computer stuff fazes me, hate 'em almost as much as I hate the banks!