P.O.C ammendmant?

matmondez
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I did my claim online thru MCOL, i was dubious at the time as heard of peolpe having to ammend. This is exactly what i think i have to do now (always listen to that little voice in your head.)

I got a 7 point defence including The particulars of Claim are summary in nature.

Question 1

What form do i need to ammend the claim??? simply send another with 40 pounds?

Is the form available online in PDF??

Many thanks

Matt

The first point is as follows:-

1. The Particulars of claim do not provide details or particulars of the account in question and / or the precise charges alleged to have bee unlawful,or the date therof. To the extent it is alleged that the claimant incurred bank charges on the claimant`s account or unuthoried burrowings (whether unpaid fees for returned cheques,"Paid Referal Fees"or any other such fees), the defendant puts the claimant to strict proof of each charge and the date thereof.

This sounds like i didn`t send my schedule altho im positive i did.

Matt

I get the feeling that the original POC that you used was from Martin Lewis's site. By the looks of it you have not included your account number on POC, which from reading other threads could be a problem. You may still need to amend. Thoughts please saintly!!

All the POC probs seem to have originated with the other site when filed via MCOL

I get the feeling that the original POC that you used was from Martin Lewis's site. By the looks of it you have not included your account number on POC, which from reading other threads could be a problem. You may still need to amend. Thoughts please saintly!!

All the POC probs seem to have originated with the other site when filed via MCOL

your right trucker just checked mine, no account number or sort code.tez.

Thanks for advice i will just send yet another copy of soc then.

matt

i think im ammending mine martins one dose not have account number or date of opening account little things but it must be the reason behind very suttle, but different wording of defence,i think there might be quite a lot in same boat.safe rather than sorry.