Log Book Loans

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5180 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello there just need some advice please well here i go i bought a car about 6 weeks ago its all in my name and that i got a recipe well at 5.45 this moring i got a knock at the door there was to blokes standing there they said is my name ****** i said no its mr ***** they said they have been sent by log book loans to take the car because the person befor me took a loan out and never paid it then he got a new v5 and sold the car on at that time of the moring what can you do i was getting the hump with the bloke but what can you do they was massive ive rung lbl and they dont want to no one girl even put the phone down on me i realy dont no where i stand im off work at the mo because of a motorbike crash so im on the doll i realy dont no what to do any help would be grate thanks for your time

Hi Weets, Who was it that came to your door was it a company called Gemini ??? did they get your car ?? . I had my car taken by this bunch and I recon when the car is gone you wont see it again, I would think the police would be worth a try as you have proof you paid for the car so it should belong to you .

I know one thing for sure if I had a second chance to stop them taking my car I would make sure they never got ther dirty hands on it the only reason the cowards got my car was because they stole it when I was out . I hope someone on here can be more helpful I feel for you!! but I can't think of any other advise to give apart from try and stop them taking your car and also contact the police just to see if they can help .

As for contacting Log Book Loans for help !! I would not waist my time... if you read some of the threads on this site you will soon see how bad they are I am amaized they are still getting away with this but it seems they are !!. The Police might just try and tell you it is a civil matter but it's not, the car belongs to you as you paid for it so If Gemin/ Log Book Loans take your car it's Thieft pure and simple !!

hello there just need some advice please well here i go i bought a car about 6 weeks ago its all in my name and that i got a recipe well at 5.45 this moring i got a knock at the door there was to blokes standing there they said is my name ****** i said no its mr ***** they said they have been sent by log book loans to take the car because the person befor me took a loan out and never paid it then he got a new v5 and sold the car on at that time of the moring what can you do i was getting the hump with the bloke but what can you do they was massive ive rung lbl and they dont want to no one girl even put the phone down on me i realy dont no where i stand im off work at the mo because of a motorbike crash so im on the doll i realy dont no what to do any help would be grate thanks for your time

If the person you bought it from got a new V5 the old one is automatically cancelled and is not a valid document.

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS

Hi Weets, Who was it that came to your door was it a company called Gemini ??? did they get your car ?? . I had my car taken by this bunch and I recon when the car is gone you wont see it again, I would think the police would be worth a try as you have proof you paid for the car so it should belong to you .

I know one thing for sure if I had a second chance to stop them taking my car I would make sure they never got ther dirty hands on it the only reason the cowards got my car was because they stole it when I was out . I hope someone on here can be more helpful I feel for you!! but I can't think of any other advise to give apart from try and stop them taking your car and also contact the police just to see if they can help .

As for contacting Log Book Loans for help !! I would not waist my time... if you read some of the threads on this site you will soon see how bad they are I am amaized they are still getting away with this but it seems they are !!. The Police might just try and tell you it is a civil matter but it's not, the car belongs to you as you paid for it so If Gemin/ Log Book Loans take your car it's Thieft pure and simple !!

NA THEY TOOK IT AND I WISH I DIDNT LET THEM GO AND IT WAS A FIRM CALL ANGLIN THE POLICE DONT WANT TO NO