urgent help - allocation questionnaire late!!

MrsMonkey

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5187 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Help!!

I had a baby 2 weeks ago and moved house amongst many other things and after catching up with the backlog of mail have found that the last date for filing with the court office for my allocation questionnaire with the fee by the 13th July...

There are 2 cases against Lloyds (both under £1k) and looking through the paperwork I had a notice that a defence has been filed for BOTH but the allocation questionnaire for only ONE.

I don't know what this means - does this mean they've been struck out and I've had it or can the court/judge apply leniency in some circumstances?

Please help - anyone. With the new baby and house we were banking on this (excuse the pun..). My broadband has only been connected today and I'm sitting here amongst unopened boxes feeling very deflated and stupid...

:Cry:

Phone the court and explain your circumstances. Given that the courts allow the solicitors to file their defences, AQ's, court bundles, etc., late, you may find they allow you to submit the AQ now (and ask them why you've not received an AQ for both claims). Either way, you need to ring the court asap.

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.