Natwest Credit Card - Moneyclaim stage - which address should be used?

Maximus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi fellow Natwest forummers

I have sent an LBA to Natwest Credit Card at their Southend address for approx £180 and have received no reply.

I intend now to claim the money back through the moneyclaim site but was wondering what address I should use for Natwest Credit Card in the claim?

As I had received no response I wondered whether I had sent the LBA to an incorrect address or whether they were simply stonewalling the letter??

I've made a couple of other claims (2 successful -MBNA & GE Capital and 1 at the court stage - Natwest current account) and have always received a response within the timeframes stated within the LBA.

Are they ignoring it because it is a relatively small claim?

Either way I intend to push this all the way on principle, so if anyone know the 'official' address for the claim to be made against Natwest Credit Card that would be greatly appreciated as I couldn't find it within the sticky for Natwest addresses.

Many thanks :)

Maximus

The address you should use is NatWest's registered office

135 Bishopsgate

London

EC2M 3UR

They are not ignoring you because its a small claim - they ignore pretty well everyone.

Also, my advice is not to use MCOL with NAtWest even if you have used it successfully with other claims. NatWest's solicitors really milk the fact that there is not much room on the form by sending out CPR 18 requests, asking the court for a management conference so that you can 'properly particularise your claim', they say they are 'embarrassed' because your claim is so poor that they haven't got a clue what you want or what you are taking their client to court about .....

Its quicker and easier in the long runu to do a proper PoC on a form N1 and send it to your local court. But it's your choice.