Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4880 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

:? Hi everyone!! I am new to all this so need lots of advice and support, I have been corresponding with the yorkshire bank for nearly 3 months and and have recieved the letter stating that there charges are fair and lawful and refuse to pay any money owed to me which is 1880.00 with 2 accounts with them. I have sent the letter stating if I do not recieve a satisfactory response I will start court proceddings!! Gosh I am actually getting scared now, the above total they owe me is without interest!

What do I do next!! at the minute I feel like letting it go, but then I think all that money they have taken and some months I have had charges that have nearly totaled my student bursary!!

Daisy 1

Hiya Daisy,

From what I understand of your post, you've already sent them the 2nd letter [LBA] - am I right? If so, and they reply negatively, or not at all, within the 14day timeframe you gave them, it is then time to file your N1 or MCOL, where you also claim the 8% stat. interest, under S69.

If I've misunderstood, and you've only sent the first letter [Prelim request for refund], then you would send the LBA next, before filing your claim with the courts.

Hope this helps, and best of luck :)

PJ xx

Advice & opinions given by pjdudley69 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. Also visit legal seagulls for more friendly help and advice.