daisy1 vs Yorkshire bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5207 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:? Hi everyone!! I am new to all this so need lots of advice and support, I have been corresponding with the yorkshire bank for nearly 3 months and and have recieved the letter stating that there charges are fair and lawful and refuse to pay any money owed to me which is 1880.00 with 2 accounts with them. I have sent the letter stating if I do not recieve a satisfactory response I will start court proceddings!! Gosh I am actually getting scared now, the above total they owe me is without interest!

What do I do next!! at the minute I feel like letting it go, but then I think all that money they have taken and some months I have had charges that have nearly totaled my student bursary!!

Daisy 1

Hiya Daisy,

From what I understand of your post, you've already sent them the 2nd letter [LBA] - am I right? If so, and they reply negatively, or not at all, within the 14day timeframe you gave them, it is then time to file your N1 or MCOL, where you also claim the 8% stat. interest, under S69.

If I've misunderstood, and you've only sent the first letter [Prelim request for refund], then you would send the LBA next, before filing your claim with the courts.

Hope this helps, and best of luck :)

PJ xx

Advice & opinions given by pjdudley69 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. Also visit legal seagulls for more friendly help and advice.