Trotters Independent Traders & Co

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5911 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So is this where all the wheelin and dealin is done..???

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Right then what's on offer tonight then, anything worth buying???

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nah, think I'll give that a miss, don't have a bike license, mines for a car. Anyfink else????

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Love it money.c_laugh.gif

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Penny drops, probably years after everybody else (but then I'm French, I have therefore the excuse of not having been raised in DelBoy culture! That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. :razz:), that Trotters Independent Traders & Co, would acronymise (!) as TIT &Co. Coincidence? I think not. :razz:

Lol, trust you Bookie to niotice that..!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Anyone want to buy a in-car CD-Radio, extra long wire's that will fit any make of car, no speakers and a mystery CD still inside ?????

I also have a mountain bike for sale, it has it's own security built in, it's still padlocked to some railing's !!!!

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Don't want the in-car player, or the bike; but I'll have the CD & the Railings. lol

Watch it Trotter I can hear sirens cop.gif

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's OK now, they've gone. Gawd that was close.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OK, I'll come out now. Remember we're not here today gone tomorrow, we're here now, gone any minute

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Saw this thread and imediately thought.... would anyone like to buy my mother? She's mostly a pain in the a...e but sometimes she lets you take the stick out;) £20 gets you a Buy it now option!!!

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

No thanks; got one of my own, & she's the best.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So THAT'S where you all are?

Seems that our *PARTY* thread is here, too!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

I'm sure you've heard of DelBoy & Rodney from "Only Fools & Horses", & all the dodgy gear they sell.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]