Jen Vs HBOS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6008 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Don`t worry ;) You will get one soon enough when I.C.O. sends them nasty letter and they will reply to you with list and usual 40 cr** letter. (mine took 87 to tell me about 40 day rule that I grassed up for to I.C.O) Do they think we are STUPID??:confused:

BTW I.C.O. would be better advising CAG as best route, rather than FOC.

just keep rigidly to your timescale once you get going.

fighting0025.giffighting0029.giffighting0025.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Sorreee Dursary, I nicked your moving thingy, send you a click when I get a spare one :lol::lol:

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

When ICO complains to them they have 28 days in which to respond!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

Sorreee Dursary, I nicked your moving thingy, send you a click when I get a spare one :lol::lol:

I'll believe THAT when I see it!

sign0181.gif

• Haha 1

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

28 days is ages stupid haliprat time wasters :mad:. I would just write to them claiming a rough guestimate until i know an exact amount but I've not had a bank charge in almost a year so i've no idea of even a ballpark figure.

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

28 days:

That's the time-limit imposed upon them by law - according to Information Commissioners Office.

They responded in under that to my Information Commissioners Office complaint.

They might respond earlier cos in my letter from I.C.O.

they seemed to be getting miffed with the big H :eek: :eek: :-o

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

They are!

i went through the last 2 years statements on my online account and it looks like they owe me about £200 from those 2 years, i want to get them sorted over my first ever bank charge (when i was a victim of fraud!), with interest it's about £250 but there are a few statements missing from online, a teeny amount compared to some but my accounts are relatively new (opened 2004) and £250 is a lot of money to a poor student like me. Gave myself heart failure when i didn't add the date to the top of the column and the interest came out at over a grand lol, needless to say i knew that was wrong, i was always hopeless at maths!

Any posts submitted here on the Consumer Action Group under the user name GlasweJen may not necessarily be the view of the poster, CAG or indeed any normal person.

I've become addicted to green blobs (I have 2 now) so feel free to tip my scales if I ever make sense.;-)

E-mail received yesterday from Information Commissioners Office.

Dear Mr Dusary,

Thank you for your email.

I do appreciate that you feel frustrated by the response which was incomplete. The letter I sent to the Bank of Scotland was dated 3 July 2007 and we have to allow the Bank 28 days to respond. It is possible that they may come up with the additional information within this time. If they do not come up with the information you requested then we can take this further.

Please email me again if you do not receive the information you requested by the beginning of August.

Yours sincerely,

Janine Gregory

Casework and Advice Officer

Dash!

I'm away at the beginning of August!

• 2 weeks later...

Got two pieces of A4 paper in the post today with my bank charges on them, they say they will send details of my third account when they're available but it will be hard as there are no charges on that account.

• 1 month later...

Guess what I got in the post today, my statements for the 2 accounts with a letter saying that the stuff from the third account is on its way, not bad considering i never asked for any of that account info as i know it's never had a charge.

Well you might aswell thank them by reclaiming it!!:D :D

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Yes I was quite pleased to see in the paper yesterday that the courts were allowing some scottish claims despite the big freeze down south :) sending off a letter when i get time

HI Jen

Glad to see things are finally moving forward for you.

The waiting is the hardest, but youll get there in the end same as all of us.

Good Luck

Regards :)

30-12-2006--Requested statements from Local Halifax.

02-02-2007--Statements Recieved.

18-04-2007--Prelim sent.

20-04-2007--Reply , Thanks , give us 8wks letter.

02-0502007--Sent L.B.A. & Schedule of Charges

11-05-2007--Recieved reply ,still investigating.

17-05-2007--Sent Amended L.B.A. for Contractual Interest this time.

14-06-2007--Received standard Bog Off letter.

13-06-2007--Took N1 to Local Courts.

26-06-2007--Copy of N1 from Court, issued 21-06-2007. to Halifax, Deemed Served 25-06-2007

Have till 09-07-2007 to file Defence.

05-07-2007--Note that Acknowledgment of Service been Filed on 29-06-2007.

Have 28 days from date of Service to File Defence.

07-07-2007--Offer from Halifax.

09-07-2007--Rejection letter sent to Halifax. Next day delivery.

10-07-2007--Money put in Account:mad:

Good luck Jen,

23_32_7.gif

Keep us posted, and if you need any help just shout!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

• 1 month later...

No way, I just got hit with a bank charge but there's money in the account!

Call them, they cant just take it if there was plenty to cover it!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

I did, they spouted some mumbo jumbo about direct debits coming out soon and there'll be a charge next week anyway but there wont because I also have stuff going into the account. I told the brick wall on the phone that I'll just add it plus interest to the spreadsheet for the courts.