how i attach schedule of charges to online money claim??

lucyk

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

lucky,

simple answer........................you can't;)

you have to send them off separately

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have to send a copy off to the banks solicitors as well?

I would,as a matter of courtesy, if nothing else

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

• 2 weeks later...

could someone pls point me in the right direction for the contact details for the solicitors>?

just received notice that abbey may or have just applied for a stay on the court proceedings..so not too hopeful

I intend to continue with this though - bl**dy hard work on top of everything else..

cheers to this site n all who make it what it is - cos its invaluable

L

• 2 weeks later...

k..i still havent sent anything to the solicitors - should I have? I wouldnt know who they were if not for this site, certainly not been informed by abbey.

I received a letter from abbey advising they had applied for stay on court action, however have now received a copy of the defence they have filed.

Do I wait for a court date now? Whilst trying to assemble my court bundle?

Any advices much appreciated..

• 2 weeks later...

hi.. can someone help pls - I am getting confused. I need to apply for a stay to be removed. have filled in and printed out the n244. Do I need a witness statement to attach to this ? I need to send it off tomorrow as the 14days will be up on the 31st. I am getting so fed up of this as my original complaint with abbey dates back to august of last year - talk bout shabby.

thanks for any help - i just need to know where the link is to the witness statement - am sure have seen one n think i need to send one.