Winning Against Barclaycard ??

smith5757

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is my first time on the Barclaycard forum, although I have made three other successful claims against egg, capital one and barclays bank. I have so far received an offer from barclaycard for the difference between £20 and £12 per charge and I am considering a MCOL for the rest, but I do not seem to see many cases won against them or to many others progressing their claims in court. Any history of previous claims would help me decide how I play this one.

Thanks

Hi

Funny you should say that - when I first started on my Barclaycard claim I tried to find some **won** posts too!

Seems there isn't any site helpers/mods that hang out in here, maybe that's why.

It is frustratingly quiet in here sometimes:rolleyes:

I'm always around and will help in any way I can ;)

Moneyhelp Thanks. Know what you mean about being quiet. I have been battling with HSBC now since March and that forum is always pretty busy. But good to know that you are around. Incidently do you know at what stage Barclaycard are paying out out ?

Hi

Just thought i'd say that barclaycard have done the same to me, paid 70 of a 250 claim. I sent the LBA for the rest. They wrote back with the usual ... tough!

I have today filed through MCOL for the rest, fingers crossed.

I have so far been successful in all other claims, Barclaycard are playing a tough game

Unobeano

Work In Progress

Halifax - 31/01/07 - DPA letter sent

Land of Leather - 30/01/07 - The Sale of Goods Act 1979 letter sent

Open & Direct 30/01/07 - The Consumer Credit Act 1974 - letter sent

Hiya Smith,

There have been some recent wins in here. You should have a read of some of the threads.

My cliaim was filed at court and it hs been acknowledged.

Any worries you have, just post. There will be someone to help,

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Hi

Just thought i'd say that barclaycard have done the same to me, paid 70 of a 250 claim. I sent the LBA for the rest. They wrote back with the usual ... tough!

I have today filed through MCOL for the rest, fingers crossed.

I have so far been successful in all other claims, Barclaycard are playing a tough game

Unobeano

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress ;)