style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6100 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi chaps,

I noticed a few days ago the new logo that has been added, and was just interested in the motives behnind the slight "rebranding"?

Is the plan to do away with the CAG name (possibly to seem less aggressive maybe? Though I don't think the name, nor the group are aggressive in the slightest...!)

Just interested in the thoughts behind this really.

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50

We are having a slight additional branding rather than a re-branding. The idea is to have Consumer forums as the main point of entry and and then people can go to the CAG, BAG, DAG, Wiki, what have you.

We hope that we are here for the long term when the charges issue is sorted and so we are trying to get ourselves into a flexible position.

Very nice of you to reply to THIS message Marc.

I see, thanks. Good thinking really, wouldn't want the site to be caught of it's guard and lose all the traffic overnight when the illusive day happens when everyone gets their charges refunded automatically!

If you found this post useful, please click on the "scales" icon in the bottom left of my post and say so!

The opinions of this post are those of monkey_uk and do not constitute sound legal advice. I am not a lawyer.

--

Halifax Unlawful Bank Charges: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) Sent 28/02/07 - CC Statement's rcv'd 18/04/07 Bank a/c statements rcv'd 19/04/07

First Direct Unlawful Bank Charges: Settled in Full 12/05/06 | £2235.50

• 4 weeks later...

eventually things will change but ever so slowly but already a good move was working with the govan law centre,,,me being a scot and from govan ...but now living in wales ,,but their is always a cause to fight and help the underprivaladge..keep up the good work it is appreciated

patrickq1