LBL chelsea park investments

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i took out a loan back in october with them. (1500) after they took the 5 weeks charge etc i had a bout 1300 or so ...

at the time i was self employed and took the loan as i was having money troubles. and consequently i never paid . i just couldnt afford to live and pay the loan. then a few months ago i stumbled accross this section of the forum and it seems alot of people are having problems with them ,

a few with chelsea park investments ..

now the bill of sale- i wasnt told anything about this . i did sign a few pieces of paper but i couldnt tell you what they were .

they also came to my house to sign documents . is this normal

what i find really strange is that when he gave me the check he also wrote out another one for 250 something and madee it payable to them selves... is that stanard practice?

now i havent paid a single payment since i took out the loan other the the 5 weeks up front thingy.

i havent recieved a default notice to this date. ive had no one visit me either.i havent even had a letter from them . 2 months ago i sent them a letter explaining that i had money problems and i wished to start paying the loan but i no longer had the payment book. and could then send me another. they did , i got it yesterday.

before i start paying is there anything i should do. it seems like lbl are not doing it by the book in everyones case and i just wanna find out if . if they are doing everything right, be before i start to pay ..

i also find it very odd that no one has tried to get the car or sent letters etc

cheers

after reading through some of the other lbl threads . its seems the 5 weeks thing is a differred payment ..

is that standard issue.. as i wasnt offered it as an option

• 2 weeks later...