Shayshay v Nationwide

shayshay
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6126 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Need some advice if I may. Back end of last year went through the process with Nationwide for the missus and Abbey for me and won both although Abbey done their best to drag it out, however Nationwide were pretty quick on the ball with regards sending the missus statements. I can't remember if we sent the intial letter recorded delivery or handed it in at our local branch.

I started the ball rolling with the 40 day statement letter as the norm and handed it into my local branch half expecting them to be pretty quick however almost 35 days later nothing has been received so am now not sure if they will make out they didn't receive it (to try and drag it along) or are now just playing hardball.

Should I start the process again but with a recorded delivery? can I see if they have cashed in the bankers draft that was via my very own Nationwide account or just sit tight till the 40 days is up and then proceed alongt eh lines of them not playing hard ball?

If you've already sent in a SAR - I imagine the branch will have passed it on to here:

Data Protection Team,

Nationwide Building Society

Kings Park road,

Moulton Park

Northampton NN3 6NW

Tel 01604 855060/Fax 01604 854933

If they haven't responded - send them one of the template letters from here Data Protection Act - Non-Compliance - Template Letters - there's one that reminds them they don't have long left to comply with your request. it's worth checking with your branch if they cashed the banker's draft also.

• Haha 1

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.