please advise on what to do?

deltuna

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5192 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi,

I followed the advice on martin lewis site for reclaiming my charges with lloyds. I asked for the charges over the last 6 years and they sent them promptly. I then proceeded to add all the charges up. Asper instructions I then sent the first letter requesting they refund the charges because they are unlawful. I received a letter back saying " blah blah blah, sorry, blah blah blah, tough! "

I then followed it up with the next template and stated I would proceed with court action and I expected a response in 14 days. 4 weeks later no reply.

I was about to take the next step today and go on the moneyclaim website when I checked my charges again. I think I may be wrong.

The charges either say chg or fee along side them. I have been charged £10 every month for the last few years but didn't take into consideration that this is the charge for having a Gold account. This will mean instead of 2340 I am owed approx 1950...

What should I do?

Should I start the whole process again with the new amount or do I claim for ALL the charges they sent me when I requested them ( FEE & CHG)

Any help would be greatly appreciated:confused:

Do I need to modify the letter as I have already sent 2 letters and threatened court action if no response. Have other people paid the £10 and requested charges and if so have they just added all that was there. Do lloyds send you exactly what you can claim for over the past 6 years or is it necessary to work it out. sorry for being a simpleton..

yeah that helps...thanks

I was a bit concerned as there was recently a case over thrown at lancaster (where i'm from) for paperwork not being in order. They already refused my first letters so I am presuming they will do the same and i will need to start the moneyclaim proceedings.

Yes - unfortunately LTSB will very rarely take you seriously until you start a court claim against them - and even then will defend and claim innocence right up until the last minute and then magically settle just before court date. They are nothing if not predictable. However this may of course at some stage change - so you must prepare your court as if you were going to appear in court - anything less may leave you open to failing. But follow all the advice that you get on here and you will be fine.

cheers once again. i will follow the steps again on here and hopefully post another thread soon stating how much i've won.

once again just to clarify do I start court proceedings (moneyclaim) 14 days from sending this letter?