halifax bank

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5182 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear sirs

I have written to my bank regarding default charges which have been applied to my account over the last six years

I have as Instructed sent all correspondance by special delivery and have checked that Halifax bank have recieved the correspondance

All correspondance has been recieved yet Halifax bank have still not replied to my requests over the last 2 months saying they have no record of any correspondance

In the last two weeks I have written to the Information commisioner and the Financial ombudsman

Where do I go to next

Regards

You could start court proceedings for your information. Have a look at this it will help you. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6971-data-protection-act-non.html luck and start a thread in the Halifax forum. It will make your claim easier to follow and help.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Erodive

Also you can go here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/ and start your own thread. You will find other Halifax users in the same boat as you that can offer help and support.

Good luck with your claim!

If I have helped in any way please click on the scales in the left corner also please remember that any advice I give is purely my own experience or opinion. Ta.