Vogelrok vs Barclaycard

vogelrok
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6023 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

not sure how much im owed from barclaycard. i know i was paying them £40 a month and it was always late. so i got charged £20 a time for that. must have been at least once a month at the worst for 3yrs maybe.

debt is now owned by Cabot it has risen by over £800 pound since i defaulted altogether. CCA was sent to Cabot 10/7/07. 12 working days and counting

S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) was sent yesterday recorded delivery. with the £10 cheque.

lets see what we get back from them. in the next 40 days.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok have got my statements but as guessed they are only back till aug 2004, so they havent complied with my request as of yet. but there leter does state "The information we have enclosed relating to this account is all that we hold"

so next step is wait the 40 days and then issue court proceedings i take it by reading moneyhelps thread.

also the debt was meant to have been sold in 01/06 so why? have barclaycard sent me statements uptill the 20th of may 2007 seems odd to me.

Try this Natalie Page

Privacy and Data Protection Manager Barclaycard Legal and Regulatory Compliance Dept LRC

Tel: 01604 835418 c/w 2500 5418

Mobile: 077755 47353

Fax: 01604 254150 c/w 2500 4510

email: Natalie.Page@barclaycard. co.uk

Address: Department LRC

Barclaycard House

1234 Pavilion Drive

Northampton

NN4 7SG

And this Lindsay Hilton 01604 254518

• Haha 1

one thing that hasnt been answered can barclaycard still keep the account running once it has been sold. as in the debt was sold in 2006 yet i still have copies of satatements showing they are keeping track of it. seems really odd to me that they can keep a record of something they no longer own the rights to.

anyone.????

the latest statement claims 0.00 balance the one the month before has a balance set at the amount i would have ignored the debt at. but the debt claimed by cabot has risen by over £500 difference.

sorry just made a mistake mate. the dates are wrong on the debt brought. i was looking at the wrong copy of deed of assignment, in the coversheet it has barclays plc trading as barclaycard. hence my confsuement. sorry just checking credit for correct date.

strange thing is the deed of assignment is for a barclays bank but not to do with credit card. it was a bank account. seems strange why would barclaycard get mentioned if it was a bank account. sorry for confusement once again. might be better to stick to one debt at a time lol. instead of trying to sort mine and the wifes out all in one go. feel a headache coming on.

blimey that was odd. just been rung back by barclaycard.

they will look into and pass on to the correct department, the request to findout why i hadn't recievced all statements dating back to jan of 2001 as thats all they have on file

will have to guess the rest before that date. thats only if they can produce the correct CCA as requested. otherwise it is a case of claiming it back. and sorting out the rest wiith them.

They must be watching :D:D:D:D

blimey that was odd. just been rung back by barclaycard.

they will look into and pass on to the correct department, the request to findout why i hadn't recievced all statements dating back to jan of 2001 as thats all they have on file

Please dont estimate a claim, it will just make it harder for you.

Do as money help says and send your non compliance. You will recieve them, you just have to push a little.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

• Haha 1

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

LBA sent today just a gentle reminder for them. see what happens now.

got another envelope from barclaycard today. thought it was the rest of my statements, no it was a copy of the ones i already have. so still nothing from them that amounts to anything i can check back against.