abbey-requesting hearing

redrover

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

after a third stay by judge, he has finally asked me to request ahearing or the case will be deemed as settled. i intend to request hearing but i am wondering if it would be wise to write a letter pointing out recent events in hull, and the obvious abuse of the legal system by the banks in similar cases, is this wise? i have to reply by 14 july. any help please.

3 Stays.. 1 I could understand but 3!!! That's ridiculous. I'd write to Abbey again and state your intention to request a hearing as they are obviously not taking into account that most judges are looking unkindly at the banks unreasonable behaviour and I would mention the Reka case as a prime example.

you can request a Strike out for Abuse of order at the AQ stage, I am finding it difficult to fathom how the DJ has allowed 3 stays and Abbey still havnt settled, if this is not an Abuse of Process then what the hell is, I do beleive however that there is a form (which will cost £65, it might be an N244, on which you can request this) but i think that at this stage you should write to the judge requesting a hearing and that no more stays be granted, you could also respectfully point out that this, in your opinion is a clear abuse of process and Abbey have not tried to settle, you could attach copies of any correspondence that has occured between yourself and Abbey, actually, it would be better if they havnt bothered as this would strengthen your Abuse case.

Hope this helps. Could you keep everything to one thread please so that we can keep in the right time line##Cheers Lula XX

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed