vinyared vs hsbc

vinyared
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6058 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have started claim on three a/cs in march 2007 filed at court on 21st may Have now recieved an A/Q to be sent back by 2x20th 1x23rd .Question H on the form asks if I have attached a fee for filing, is this on top of what i have already paid to the court and would appreciate any other advice from here on in

Hiys vinyard, depends how much your claim is for mine is over 3k and my AQ fee was £100 on the paperwork received from your local court with the AQ it should tell you at the bottom how much you need to pay. This is reclaimable when you win. Hope this is of help tf

fee is 100 for claims over 1500 - no charge if under 1500

and here's the info for the aq's including the draft direction for order.

aq info:

Allocation Questionnaires - A guide to completion

this is your step by step completion guide -and here is:New strategy for Allocation Questionaires

and here is how to use it:

for section g of the n149 (section h on the n150), use the wording in blue on post #3 of new strategy link, and then attach draft order for directions - use wording on post #2 of new strategy link(the bit in blue) making sure to add your name and court claim number to all pages. simple as that. just follow the steps with these two minor additions. the draft order is just asking the judge to order both parties to lay out their wares within 14 days of him ordering it - so it shortens the length of the time to a court date - and as dg/hsbc/all banks don't want to do it - they will pay up by offer or just not file their aq in which case you also win.

thanks lateralus was a little bit lost but now im found(sounds like a song) shame the link wasnt working for the template as im very slow at typing but thats what rainy Sunday afternoons are for .will take these into court on Monday 16th and then should I ring the court on the day after mine are due or wait a week and when will i need to get my court bundles ready

The court will let you know when your bundle is due. Once the claim has been allocated to track you will get a court date. Normally you will get directions telling you by what date your documents must be delivered to the court and the defendant. It used to be a standard 14 days before the hearing but it seems to vary from court to court.

sorry lateralus meant the link to do the" draft order for directions" it actually says there is a fault and it is not working ,also looked in templates library but couldnt see one. Anyway no worries Ive typed it out now and altered it for each a/c:p By the way how cool to have nick name"lattie"

She was also called Pinky for a while. hence the avatar.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

I thought youd made a typing error but put "avatar" in google .So much info on one little word ,what was your previous name "perky" I notice you are both platinum ac customers although latties got 4 times the posts sorry nearly 4and1/2 times must go for now :sad:

there is a perky - it's nettyg - we got it from crusher cuz we both used to answer at the same time to peeps so we got known as a double act - we had a few suggestions - but pinky and perky stuck - perky still watching and sometimes jumps in. lattie is just short for lateralus - i think lattie sounds like a coffee and it just proves my point that all brits will shorten a name - i'd never heard names like daz, gaz, and a zillion others til i got here. lateralus is pinched from son number 2 who is a big "tool" fan.

that's it - my life in one paragraph!

i didn't know what an avatar was either!

thanks for sharing that with me but you didnt say where you came from? Have taken my a/q,s in today along with section G bit typed on a seperate sheet and signed it at the end also ,draft order for directions. watch this space for any development.Didnt know who tool were, but do now. and "brits " could be a strong clue.

Lattie is American, and I haven't got the foggiest who "Tool" are. lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

indie music - although if i say that - i'm sure he will correct me as there are so many sub-genres in music. it's a group - and lateralus is a track (and a cd, i think) - he's seen them twice and going to manchester to see them again in august.

i'm a transplanted californian - o/h from hull - two sons - one american and one british - weird or what!

Tool are an american rock group who have had two albums in the us (thats usa not useless) charts one at 14 and one at 18 and one of their albums is Lateralus which is about seeing different colours !!!which i do most saturday nights By the way i thought you were being cheeky when you said lattie used to be called pinky but its true sorry

• 3 weeks later...

I said watch this space? recieved letter from court on just 2 out of three of my a/cs DISTRICT JUDGE OLDHAM "unless the Defendent do File an allocation questionaire by 4pm on the 6th August 2007, the defence will be struck out" Dated 24th July 2007.I rang the court this morning and they have not filed and the odd case i had not heard anything about had been referred to the manager i was then told that all my cases were on hold pending court case, I assume the one referred to the manager is classed as personal but what happens to the other 2 which were business acs and do i do anything now appart from wait for aletter from the courts? COME ON "LATTIE "givus a clue or "JOE"

well, i'd def ring and ask to speak to the court manager - have your claim numbers ready - and say the the oft test case makes no mention of business claims - it specifies personal account cases - and say particulars for business accounts are not being claimed under the same rules of law and ask how they can stay business claims by virtue of an unrelated test case for personal accounts.

you may have to apply for the stay to be removed but that would be your basis - that the oft test case doesn't apply.

Application for removal of a stay - UPDATED TO ACCOUNT FOR OFT TEST CASE(1 Viewing)

Thanks Lattie have read the link and will follow your advice first and ring the court, it was a young girl i got last time who was relaying the information from someone else so she may not have had all the info but will let you know. I dont think you are weird!!! lol

You said it ealier in this thread,now i believe .Rang court again this morning and was told all three cases have been referred to the DJ for his direction and I have to wait, if they have been stayed then I have to apply to have the stay lifted as per that link you gave me .Will be near your neck of the woods tomorrow a m ,going to Auction at sandtoft Hope its nice and sunny it usually rains when i go there lol

That was weird just sent reply and couldnt find server Anyway try again .just had two acs back dated 9th aug the defence has been struck out.what do I do now ?Why doesnt Lattie like rain she should shes a real duck!!!