Jnath vs Lloyds TSB

jnath

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5191 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I have a court date set for the 7th August at Wandsworth County Court, the papers have to be submitted by the 19th July. The Claim is for charges is £1160.66 which includes interest and then the court fees on top of that.

It has been allocated to the small claims track with a time estimate of 1hr.

I have printed almost all of the required documents, however I will be away on holiday so I will not be able to turn up to court, is this a big problem?? do I need someone to represent me?

I hope this does not go all the way, but I will be ready.

Thanks

Jonathan

Hello & welcome to the LTSB forum,

If you don't turn up in court that IS a problem..Despite the fact that Lloyds NEVER turn up :rolleyes:

I beleive you need to apply to the court to change your date. However the odds are that they will settle before your court date. But going on LTSB's track record they usually take it "to the wire"

I'm sure someone more experienced than myself will either correct me or confirm.

Anyway, this post will serve to bump your thread up the forum

Good luck

McIavelli (I'm not that devious really)

PS If this post has been helpful please give me scales a click ;)

• Haha 1

Hello,

Thanks for the responses to my first post. I did not get an AQ, but I have just had a letter from SC&M asking for dates and amounts of the charges. Unfortunately the Claim I made on Moneyclaim is for more than the charges i listed in my letters to lloyds, due to doing the first by hand and the other in a spreadsheet(dooh), the actual claim is for about £90 more than I asked lloyds for in the letters, the first amount is correct, what should I do stick to the original moneyclaim amount, or the amount quoted in my original letters to lloyds?!!

Thanks

Jonathan

Hi again Jonathan,

If you haven't read through this thread,

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/82148-got-court-date-important.html

you should have a look through it. There should be answers to most questions, including a place to post your details, so someone wiser than I can keep a beady eye on your case & "hold your hand" if neccessary

Good to see you back Barty, where on earth have you been? ;)

Hi McIavelli

I've been here all along, computer has been playing up so I haven't been posting as much as usual, but I've got my new one going now, it is soooo fast I can't believe it!

Barty:)

PS Don't believe anything that Nicsussex has said about me though ;)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

Should I reply to SC&M with the charges and dates or just send them all the paperwork, I have a huge pile now of stuff to send to court etc, using all the evidence I can.

Thanks for the replys

Hello & welcome to the LTSB forum,

If you don't turn up in court that IS a problem..Despite the fact that Lloyds NEVER turn up :rolleyes:

I beleive you need to apply to the court to change your date. However the odds are that they will settle before your court date. But going on LTSB's track record they usually take it "to the wire"

I'm sure someone more experienced than myself will either correct me or confirm.

Anyway, this post will serve to bump your thread up the forum

Good luck

McIavelli (I'm not that devious really)

PS If this post has been helpful please give me scales a click ;)

lloyds tsb's barrister DO show up in court.

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]if my response has been of help to you, please click on my scales. thank you:)

Hi

I am in the process of taking LTSB to court only just received notice of transfer of proceeding, which will be to Birmingham. I am very nervous about it all so have been trying to read all the threads to get a handle on best course of action. I am also struggling with this forum as I have nerver done anything like this before so please be patient with me

Thanks