Settlement offer recieved

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5056 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I have just returned from holiday this morning and Natwest have sent me a settlement offer for £3643.29.

This is the full amount of my charges but not for the interest that i was asking for aswell.

Is it worth accepting the offer or should i push for the charges too, and if so how do i proceed and what time scale would i be looking at.

Any help would be much appreciated;)

If nat west have offered a full refund of all charges and you haven't filed at court yet, I'd strongly advise you to accept their offer.

The s69 8% interest is awarded at the discretion of the courts. Pursuing nat west through the courts for the 8% interest after they've agreed to refund all charges applied to your account won't look great in court!

Hope that helps :)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

The interest you are talking about? I presume it is the 8%? If it is a credit card interest then that could be a different matter

I won against MBNA, Nat West , Barclays, Barclaycard and PPI payments from Barclaycard

Abbey National still to go.... what will I do with my spare time?