Bass Player 88 vs Lloyds (REQUEST FOR FUTHER INFORMATION?)

bassplayer88

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5193 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Submitted claim to court on 15/6/2007

Bank Acknowledged 26/6/2007

Bank Submitted Defence 28/6/2007 - I must submit AQ by 17th July

Banks Solicitors have sent me letter stating:

REQUEST FOR FUTHER INFORMATION

We have been instructed to write to you as our client is, entirely on a without predudice basis and with no admission whatsover to liabilty, minded to enter into settlement negotiations with you but before doing so, we are told that ther appears to be a discrepency in what you are seeking by way of a refund of Bank Charges.

We note from your pleadings that you are claiming (alleging) that various deductions were made from your account over the past few years, but you do not specifically say when and how.

In light of this , can you please provide us with the following informationby return:-

1. Each and every individual amount of the charge that you are claiming and disputing;

2. The date of each and every charge that you say was deducted from your account.

3. How you calculate any interest.

4. How you calculate the sum of £1933.76

5. Confirm sort code and Bank account numbers.

we would be grateful if you would respond within 14 days of the above date so that we may then take our clients futher instructions. In any event kindly acknowledge safe receipt of this letter.

Is this normal?

What should I do?

Submit my AQ and Allocation fee as normal and also send the solicitors the requested info?

Surely if the solicitors are saying they will be settle ther is no need to pay the Allocation fee?

HELP!!!!

Thanks

BassPlayer88

Hi bassplayer

This letter isn't unusual as i've seen it posted quite a few times.

The advise people are given is just send them what they want, even though they've probably had it already ( i presume you submitted a full particulars of claim with a schedule?)

Personally i would fill the AQ in but hold off submitting it until the last minute as you will probably get a settlement letter soon. Maybe give the solicitors a ring on the 16th to see how things stand.

I'm no expert, so if i've got anything wrong hopefully a more experienced member will correct me!

Good luck.