style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5635 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hiya folks,

we are off to Magaluf september and was wondering if anyone out there has been, and if you have, what can we expect.

we have been to Benidorm the last couple of years and absolutely loved it, so can we expect the same kind of thing at Magaluf.

also, whats the weather usally like at that time of year.

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

My mate just came back at weekend - she only has clear memories for 2 out of the 7 days, but is VERY suntanned and said she had a great time!! We're going to Cala Millor (east of the island) for 2 weeks in August,and we've been told the temperature is usually around 28-30 degrees. Have a great time!! :D

Oh my gawd, BG has turned into a travel agents LOL

I blame you Lula .. posting pictures the other day. You won't believe the PM's i get about Flying. There are a lot of people scared stiff of walking near a plane.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

me being one of them, i only manage it by taking travel sickness tablets and gin, and I almost dont need the plane after that :-)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Lol.. the Alchohol dehydrates you. Not good on a long trip.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Hmm.. better not have that with Red Bull. . that will certainly give you wings. .

WARNING TO ALL

• 1 year later...
hiya folks,

we are off to Magaluf september and was wondering if anyone out there has been, and if you have, what can we expect.

we have been to Benidorm the last couple of years and absolutely loved it, so can we expect the same kind of thing at Magaluf.

also, whats the weather usally like at that time of year.

Mallorca is lovely and Magaluf is too although more geared for youngsters.

Not sure if you will like it though as you loved Benidorm so much as I hated Benidorm but loved Magaluf. Benidorm is just like Blackpool but with sun. And I hate Blackpool.