mescalero against nationwide

mescalero
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi i have recieved my statement of charges from nationwide now i am confused.......how do i get it in the spreadsheet do i just put the dd charges etc in or the overdraft interest charges as well that show on the statement of charges please help.......

thanks for your reply the statement they sent details all the unpaid dd fees and then underneath an interest charge? is this to be included i seem to be getting the different interests confused ie whats the 8percent one included at the court hearing is this different to the interest on the statements???

as far as i u/stand interest isnt added till the court stage,so if you have all your charges the prelim letter is your next step,so just deal with one step at a time,copy n paste the spread sheet,hide the int column and detail your own charges.

chris

Hi Mescalero,

IMO unauthorized overdraft interest & charges can and should be included in your claim along with your returned DD fees if the only reason your overdraft existed was because of the unlawful charges. I'm not sure which spreadsheet you are using but I used this spreadsheet which has a column for the interest unlike the simple version.

Filling out the spreadsheet gave me a headache but it was worth it in the end!

K. :)

Kelly

Settled: Nationwide £372.55

Before you do anything read this:

Guide to Reclaiming Bank Charges

Most questions can be answered by checking out these links:

Frequently Asked Questions

Step by step instructions

Letter Templates

And don't forget to use the search facility! Chances are your question has already been answered on another thread. Good luck