Notice of Allocation to the Small Claims Track (Hearing)

Mucho
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6128 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Im sure that the answer to my question is somewhere on this site, but unfortunatly i dont have the time to read through all of the threads.

Ive just arrived home from holiday to a letter from the court titled 'Notice of Allocation to the Small Claims Track (Hearing)'. The date of the order is the 20th of June and I have been given a court date of the 15th of August. The letter says:

DISTRICT JUDGE.......has considered the statements of case and allocation questionnaires filed and allocated the claim to the small claims track.

1. Claimant do within 21 days of the date of this Order, serve a schedule setting out the amount of the individual charges, the dates they were applied to the account and the reasons given for such charges.

2. The hearing of the claim will take place at 14:00 on the 15 August 2007 at ...... County Court, and should take no longer than 10 minutes.

The court must be informed immediately if the case is settled by agreement before the hearing date.

In order to utilise judicial time more effectively this matter has been listed with a number of similar cases.

Date: 20 June 2007

I am slighly confused by this letter, because:

1. The letter states that the Judge 'has considered the statements of case and allocation questionnaires filed', i have never been asked to fill in an Allocation Questionnaire.

2. What exactly do i have to send? (just my schedule of charges? again!)

3. Who do i send it to? The Court and the Defendant? The letter is not clear.

To add to my stress, the 21 days are up this Wednesday, that means i will have to send whatever it is im supposed to send tomorrow by recorded next day delivery in order for it to arrive within the 21 days.

I would usually search through all of the threads for an answer, but as you can see i dont have the time.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Although the order does not say as much, I would prepare a full bundle as here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html

Please post here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/103945-lloyds-court-dates.html

I can help as here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/hsbc-bank/97447-court-bundles-dummies-2.html?highlight=court+bundles+for+dummies#post905779

Although I do not advocate missing court deadlines, it is better to be a couple of days late and have it done properly than to rush, whatever happens you will be quicker than SCM.

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Thanks GuidoT.

I think i will send them what they have asked for (Schedule of Charges), then i will give them a ring and ask for clarification, then if need be i can send them the bundle aswell.

Who do i send it to? The court, Lloyds TSB and their solicitors? All 3?

Thanks