Very new to this

Ruby Stevens

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have never posted to any web forum before so I am new to this. Having received my bank statements I sent a letter and spreadsheet to Aliance and Leics asking for my bank charges to be refunded. They have replied saying they are waiting for the outcome of discussions between banks and the OFT. Is this just a standard letter and should I now send a further letter? I looked at the templates and Im not sure which one I should send now. Is anyone at a similar stage in the process. It feels a little scary to be going up against a bank especially if it means going to court. Any advice.

Ruby

Simple Steps For Beginners

Can't Find What You're Looking For? Here's A Complete A-z Index

hi welcome to A&L

first of all the threads above might help - but first of all read FAQ section in red) and under this step by step instructions.

Also read as many threads on the A&L section as you can absorb- then when you have questions we will all try and help

I am at the stage of waiting for my court date - and my thread and the thread by Mimi Jane might be good places to start.

Jansus

Jansus

Please note I am not an expert - I am not offering opinions or legal help - Please use all the information provided on the site in FAQ- step by step instructions and library- thanks Jansus:)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif

offer from A&L 24/8/07 - after case stayed

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

PROUD TO BE AN ORANGE

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jansus,

Thanks for your help, sorry I havent replied earlier but as a novice I started two threads at the same time and have been answering the first one. Im now at the stage where I need to send a refusal of their full and final offer (about a third of the total requested) and also do an online county court form. Im a bit worried about all the deadlines that seem to be associated with this. Im going on hols 16th - 31st August, am I better waiting until I get back before sending the county court form or should I just go ahead. The other point I am concerned about is the fact that I have no idea when I opened my account it was years ago and as for the terms and conditions not a chance. I will take a look at the A- Z link that you provided and see if I can find out how to track down a copy.

Ruby