me v halifax help on dates

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5191 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please could someone tell me how long it will be before halifax pay me back my credit card charges ?

I have sent in my request for judgement because they have not put in a defence to the court. I am sick of waiting.

How have you managed to get as far as requesting judgement, did they file thier AQ, just need to get my head around the timescale.

Sharkie

Sharkie - V - Woolwich = Won

Sharkie - V - Sainsbury's Visa = Won

Sharkie - V - HSBC = Won

Sharkie - V - Halifax = Won

Sharkie

No problem.

You have requested judgement I assumed that they had responded to your summons, and decided to defend, the next stage would have been Allocation Questionaire, if they fail to return this they are in default in which case you can apply for a judgement.

Entering the next stage can have problems, sometimes it can be beneficial for them to continue the process, and pay up, sometimes claims can slip through the net, what have the court suggested.

Sharkie

Sharkie - V - Woolwich = Won

Sharkie - V - Sainsbury's Visa = Won

Sharkie - V - HSBC = Won

Sharkie - V - Halifax = Won

Sharkie

Well they have not responded at all and their 14 days has run out now so i can apply for judgement which is what i have done today but i was just wondering how long they have got now to settle up and what the court does now?

Cheers Paul

Hi there!

Dead easy:

Look at #7 here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

And begin enjoying the cash!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!